Affiliate Program FAQs
You will be happy to partner with the leading K-12 video-course provider!
An Affiliate Program allows a third party (an affiliate) to advertise a good or service to the public and receive a percentage of every sale they make as commission.
As an affiliate, Lernsys will provide you with a variety of links and banners with ready-made HTML and URL codes that can be copied and pasted on to your website, email, social media or pay per click account. When a user clicks on your link and makes a purchase, you will receive a 15% commission.
By joining Lernsys's Affiliate Program, you will receive a commission of 15% for every sale you help to make - the best commission rate in the industry.
We calculate payments on first of every month, and send payment when a minimum commission of $100 has been made. If your commission is less than $100, the amount will carry over each month until your total commission is at least $100. Commissions are paid by the 10th day of each month, 60 days after a commissionable purchase is made. For example, if a commissionable purchase is made on September 1, you will receive your commission by the 10th of November.
The coupon code is used during checkout and has to be entered manually by the customer. Coupon codes encourage customers to take action because they will receive a discount. The URL code does not require a purchase. It only requires that the customer registers to track your referral since the customer may choose to make a purchase then or at a later time. You may choose to employ a combination of both since they serve similar but different goals. The coupon code helps finalize a transaction. The URL code helps spark the interest of your network who can use it to visit the site and register.
Effective January 1, 2018, all commission payments to teachers and affiliates will be through PayPal.
No. Lernsys's Affiliate Program is free to join and has no member costs.
Of course! There are many different ways you can advertise Lernsys's academic materials and courses:
1. Social Media: You can use any social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter, to advertise your affiliate link and coupon code.
2. Pay per click: You can bid on specific keywords and key phrases for search engines such as Google. When a user searches your keywords, your affiliate link will be listed in the search results.*
3. Emails: If you have email addresses for people who may be interested in academic materials, courses, or homeschooling, you can send them an email describing Lernsys's products and services.
4. Students, friends and colleagues: Students, friends and colleagues may often ask you for advice on where they can find good quality material. You probably already refer them to different places but you may not be getting rewarded in the process.Some sites claim to be "free" but charge for the good features or upgrades while some sites claim to be not-for-profit but their founders and directors pay themselves 6 and 7 figure salaries per year. Lernsys is truly a not-for-profit organization. Our directors who are current or fomer teachers do not receive any type of salary from Lernsys.
5. Blogs and forums: Many teachers actively contribute to blogs and forums which discuss homeschooling, best-practices, classroom technology, or education as a whole.
If you don't have a website and want to create one, check out Blogger or Wordpress.
*Note- We ask that you do not impersonate Lernsys, bid on any Lernsys branded keywords or use the trademarked name as your own.
You can access your Lernsys affiliate links and banners by following these instructions:
1. Log in to your account by clicking the "Sign In" link at the top of the Lernsys home page.
2. Navigate to your affiliate account by clicking on the link that says "My Account".
3. Scroll down the “Customer Info” page. Your affiliate coupon code and affiliate URL will be listed here.
As an affiliate, you have a unique code that is connected to each of your links and banners. Through this code Lernsys can track all of your sales and traffic. You can view this data anytime by accessing the "Sales/Orders and Sales/Commissions" tab in your account.
The best way to advertise Lernsys courses and materials is by using deep links. Deep links are links that take your users directly to specific pages, courses or documents that are of interest to them.
For instance, if you have a website targeted for algebra, linking to some of Lernsys's algebra courses, worksheets, or free lessons, may allow you to witness better conversion rates.