Students who have completed elementary Mathematics courses and to prepare them to enter secondary levels.
At the end of the course, the student will be prepared for the grade 10 curricula (based in Ontario).
Completion of grade 8 curricula.
All Units given by the Ontario Mathematics Curriculum PLUS some further knowledge into 10th grade.
Each lesson includes a handout to be filled in as watching the video lesson as well as a handout for practice after lesson.
Every lesson is broken up into at least three parts: Recall, Let's Try, Now You Try.
- Recall: what you should remember and need to know for this lesson.
- Let's Try: Working on skills to complete this lesson.
- Now You Try: Indicates the title of the handout for students to complete on their own.
In Resources you will find:
- Full Answer Key Solutions for Worksheets of each lesson
- Worksheet Videos for word problems and/ or difficult worksheet questions.